BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

2002 E46 318ti angel lights

941 views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Diablo944 
#1 ·
hi there i'm new to this forums. my name is bik and i've just brought a 318ti my first bmw in black! and i'm only 20 :)

i just wanted to know were can i get angel lights for my 2002 318 compact from? if anyone can help thank you

thanks bik

#5 ·
theres a how to guide in the "how to" section of the forum,

it doesnt look particularly difficult, but you do have to take the front bumper off to remove the headlight unit and take it apart so not a very quick job!

#4 ·
No idea but they say they are and it says it comes with full instructions.I have an E36 so different headlights but I fitted some CCFL's to mine and it was very easy straight forward so I can't see how you'll go wrong but if you worried they say they can fit them for you

#6 ·
dropping the bumper is more of an irritation than a big job. its not hard to do. Hardest part of fitting is splitting the lens from the back of the headlight unit. some are easy, some are a real fiddly job. you dont know which til you get to it though. should e a 2 hour job for an easy one, 4 for a bast

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.