BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

2001 E46 325Ci M Sport - I want a change

Tags
325ci change
2K views 13 replies 14 participants last post by  baderlfc 
#1 ·
Hello,

I have had my 325Ci M Sport for 3 years now and I don't want to get rid of the car due to the low mileage and it has been a good car. So one thing I have thought about it is having a body kit... what do you guys think about this kit? or has anybody already had this kit, what do you think to it?

See less See more
#4 ·
I saw an E46 328 that had a "BMW factory fitted aerodynamic kit" - basically a subtle-ish but bigger/more aggresive kit of skirts and bumpers - but it looked ace.

It had the effect of "something's different about that E46, it looks meaner" but the difference wasn't loud like the bodykit in your post.

#11 ·
Put facelift bumpers on yours if you haven't got them already?
What facelift bumpers? He has an M-sport, which has the same bumpers whether facelift or pre facelift. Only the SE's had different bumpers when facelifted.

And by the way, that bodykit is horrific. Leave the thing alone for heaven's sake. If you have an urge to modify an already perfect car there's something wrong with you. E46's are classy and understated, and should remain so. ;)

#13 ·
Well, as everyone is saying don't get it i thought i would add my thoughts...

Don't get it...

nah

it is entirely up to you and what you want to do to your car and what style and impression you want the car to give, if you think that the body kit will make it into the car of your imagination and that it will make you complete then go for it, but for the money you could get an F60 5 series 520D and change the rims on that once you have sold your car and tbh that would be a much better idea, however

if you want to stand out and have a dramatic imposing car hen that is what you can do to get there ;)

just because others don't like it doesn't mean you shouldn't get it ;)

MAGiK

#14 ·
I really don't like that.. As someone said, Max Power is no more!

Its personal preference as with everything but I really think you'd be ruining a very nice car if you put something like that on it!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.