Crossed off a few more jobs off my list over the long weekend and today....well two, a proper detail and color coding.
First job was the colour coding which I think improves the car no end (I think it will look better once I have my black grills and number plate surrounds). It wasn't too much of a pain and the halford paint is a pretty good match.
After the car trim had been put back on, I then set about giving it a good old scrub because it was looking a bt worse for wear. After it was washed and dried with a chamois I broke out the Bilt Hamber Autoclay - I couldn't believe how much skank came off the paint work (I didn't have a camera with me beacuse the other half was out and had nicked it). The paint is now perfectly smooth and just seems to have a bit more depth.
After that it was polished with Auto Glym SRP and sealed with Auto Glym EGP. Once the EGP was dry I buffed the paint and waxed it with Poor Boys Natty Wax. I am serously impressed with this wax, it was so eay to apply and buff up. It was the first time that I have used a hard wax - I can't see me going back to liquid waxes now.
Here are some pics now that its all done;