Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    Manual
    Car Body Type:
    Saloon

Thanks
    Hey guys,

1st of, this thread has now been resolved i'm happy to report
    Aaaand secondly, many thanks to everyone who helped out, especially sam1832, big big help mate, legend.

And thirdly, i'm posting a link in here for the upgraded lights i bought (just in case any1 wants to do what i did ).

I have to say, they are quite amazing & bright, i've actually had to use the dip dial to lower the lights all the way down & still their better than standard lights. They also give of a a beautiful crisp white light with a hint of blue (yes their 100% legal & havent been pulled or anything for them yet)...

I have to say, i'm well impressed with them & would definately recommend them, especially from the seller of eBay where i got them from. Mainly because he gives you an entire set of bulbs ie. sidelights, fogs, dipped & beams etc. they all come as a pack!!!

Here's the link: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...EOIBSA:GB:1123

And many apologies in the delay, as i've been waiting a good few months just to make sure nothing un-towards happens with any of the lights, especially the Angel Eyes..
    And i'm happy to report....THEIR STILL WORKING WOOO lol.

Also, upgraded break, licence & reverse lights to led's, look amazing & shine like anything.
    And on top of that upgraded interior lights to white led's, have to say again, makes the car look so much nicer & crisp & clean...lovely lol..as you can probably notice, loving my new baby lol...Next step, see if I cant get a spoiler & facelifted front bumper.

Aaanywho, once again guys, sooooo many thanks for all your help & if any1 else needs any help with their Angel Eyes, then just hit me up with a PM
    ...Only a BM driva can knw what a BM is all about... and how to drive a BM, like a BM should be driven...

"We have learned to be citizens of the world, members of the human community" (Franklin D. Roosevelt).

...BIMMERFORUMS LADS = LEGENDS !!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    BimmerForums.co.uk
    Advertisements

Platinum BFuk Member
    Car Details
    sam1832's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    318ci
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    manual