These are the products I use mate,
1) Meguiars clay kit - you get the QD spray aswel
2) SRP (you already have)
3) Tyres and trim I use Megs ultimate (the purple gorgeous smelling stuff)
4) Collonite 476s wax - Amazing stuff
5) Autoglym glass polish - Never smears on the windows!
6) Autoglym engine and machine cleaner - Works a treat for the engine bay to remove grease etc.
7) Wash mitt - If you don't already have one, invest in one mate! prevents any scratches whilst your washing it then! - I have Halfords own at the moment (grey) and it's brilliant.
When you do the tyres if you get some washing up liquid or any all in one cleaner, and any stiff brush. Give them a propper good clean before putting the tyre dressing on and it will last sooooooooooooooo much longer! And you get a much better finish.
The Colly wax will last for ages, you can use it on all your windows except windscreen, headlights, wheels etc to make cleaning much easier.
Halfords still have the 3 for 2 offer on aswel, so you can save yourself a few £'s there.
Hope that helps...