BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1998 E36 318IS Photoshop pretty please???

1K views 10 replies 4 participants last post by  daveyboy467 
#1 ·
Could someone pretty please photo shop this? I just want to c it lowerd a bit and the rub strips removed and smoothed off lol cheers lads oh and could pos get a seperate one with the centre of my wheels black? Cheers

See less See more
#3 ·
Cheers davey boy I'm just getting a few ideas really c what it looks like I always planned on leaving the wheels as they are so it's out of intrest becouse if I did get it smoothed and coulerd then it might be to much silver and I could split it with black centres i will c that's a fairly old pik 2 but the cars filthy ATM so if it hasn't been done by sat then i will take a newer pik with new cream and black seats and clear indicators on

#7 · (Edited)
Here's the 30 second version of lowered, done just using paint and the free hand selection tool

Space at the bottom shows I just went down the top of the kirb stones, under car around wheels and then around bottom of the screen, basically highered the road and the wheels to do it the easy way.

Have a go yourself it's not hard and once acquired a skill you can turn to lots of things

If you go here http://www.freeserifsoftware.com/ they have some reasonable software for free if you don't mind having promo offers emailed to you.

Reactions: myles
#9 ·
That would take longer than 30 seconds and at the moment I'm going for 80% benefit for 20% of the effort :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.