BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1997 E36 with E92/E93 front Alpina spoiler. Photoshop please.

Tags
e92 or 93
5K views 11 replies 4 participants last post by  CharleyNokia 
#1 ·
Can someone Photoshop these couple of pics for me please. My E36 with the E92/E93 Alpina spoiler I managed to detach from the front bumper. Need some repair, and looks like quite some work to make fit the narrower e36 bumper tho. Thanks.

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

See less See more
#8 ·
yay, thats it. I think with the 2 big slanted posted, it looks a bit strange. Now some way to see what it looks like from a front corner. Do I take a foto the same way from the corner and it can be fotoshopped the same? I do however, think if it does get done like in the pic, the bottom is gonna really stick outwards, looking meaty/beefy, but then it'll have more chance of being caught on speed humps etc.

#9 ·
true if it does stick out alot it might get stuck on a speed bump,
so maybe always aviod them?

and if you want another view photoshopping then yeah put it in the same setup and move round the car and take a pic but for ease if you could make a gap in between the car and the bumper so i can easily cut out the bumper ;)

MAGiK

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.