M3
    Year of Manufacture:
    2002/2003
    Transmission Type:
    manual
    Car Body Type:
    Coupe
    Thanks
    hi, im buying some M3 parts (front bumper etc) and need the front end resprayed as some nice fella was driving like a d**k and managed to flick aload of stones up all over my bonnet and also got hit by a pole denting my bonnet and cracking my windscreen

i want my bonnet, wings, grille, bumper, sideskirts and mirrors sprayed and i know they will have to be blended in as my cars metalic silver. how much am i looking at for getting these all sprayed? is £500 a good price? plus if anyone knows of a good sprayshop in the kent area can you let me know as iv tried a few but not sure if i trust my car with them, they look like sheds some of these shops

cheers people

1996 E36 328I vert

2. Remove Advertisements
    BimmerForums.co.uk
    Advertisements

BMW Guru
    Car Details
    Joe9087's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    E46 320ci M-Sport
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    Manual
    Car Body Type:
    Coupe
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,701 Times in 2,156 Posts
    What sort of prices have you got at these places? If there's one or two local I would drive down to them and speak to them personally, they'll also be able to give a better quote seeing the work needed to be done in the flesh.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Joe9087 For This Useful Post:

chasman (25-01-2010)

Uber Platinum BFuk Member
    Car Details
    chasman's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    M3
    Year of Manufacture:
    2002/2003
    Transmission Type:
    manual
    Car Body Type:
    Coupe
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe9087 View Post
    What sort of prices have you got at these places? If there's one or two local I would drive down to them and speak to them personally, they'll also be able to give a better quote seeing the work needed to be done in the flesh.
    well my mate works in a bodyshop and said he will do it private for £300, but i dont want him doing it tbh just incase theres something wrong with it when his done it as the place he works in basically a shed lol so if i go to a proper garage i know they will be alot more expensive but if anythings wrong with it they can do it again and i wont have to fall out with my mate. been quoted £250 for front bumper and side skirts just to be sprayed without the car being there. bit unsure as my bonnets f****d but been looking at getting mybonet and roof done black so might just get the bumper and that sprayed seperate, then buy a black bonnet off of ebay then get my roof sprayed black aswell

1996 E36 328I vert