BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1996 E36 318is shaved grill

Tags
shaved
2K views 17 replies 7 participants last post by  Amos 
#1 ·
im toying with the idea of doing away with the kidney grills and using just a mesh of some kind behind the holes...has anyone on here tried this before?am i gonna be crucified on here for suggestin this?let me know what you all think...

#8 ·
agree it probably will look mad or just plain crap!may just keep the outer part and replace the slats with the m3 mesh...i dunno i just need to put my stamp on it!could turn the two holes into one? i'd have to try on another grill panel to see how it looks.

#16 ·
I've never really seen a mesh mod that I like for the e36 grills. But as said above what one man calls a model another calls a dog :)
Talkin about dogs search for daniella westbrook on here i'm sure you'll find the pick of a e36 with the two grils made into one. Feckin awful if you ask me :)
As for yourself it doesn't cost much to get spare grills from the scrappy so what ya got to lose in tryin :)

Class--

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.