1995 E36 Vert Lambo doors fitted - Page 6

Notices
 

Thread: 1995 E36 Vert Lambo doors fitted

Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 62
  1.  
    #51
    BMW Maestro
    Car Details
    smileynialley's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    840ci
    Year of Manufacture:
    1995
    Transmission Type:
    auto
    Car Body Type:
    coupe
    smileynialley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    welling
    Posts
    745
    Thanks
    367
    Thanked 629 Times in 311 Posts
    i'll do it...gonna get it all sorted body and paint wise 1st then last on my list will be lambo doors..could do me a favour parking really.
     
     

  2. Remove Advertisements
    BimmerForums.co.uk
    Advertisements
     

  3.  
    #52
    RYM
    RYM is offline
    Legendary BFuk Member
    Car Details
    RYM's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    325tds
    Year of Manufacture:
    1996
    Transmission Type:
    Manual
    Car Body Type:
    Touring
    RYM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Bristol
    Posts
    12,959
    Thanks
    5,540
    Thanked 4,935 Times in 3,119 Posts
    Ralph, I'm not a fan of Lambo doors as you know but they did actually look almost acceptable

    I guessed that it may be a photoshop for a couple of reasons

    1) You don't keep secrets when it comes to modding as I think you would like to know the overall opinion before doing something

    2) If the majority of members said NO RALPH DON'T DO IT, then I don't think you would

    3) "IF" you were to have this done then I believe it would be part of a larger project

    I still wouldn't ever vote that you get it done though mate but that doesn't mean ton say I'm right. It's just my opinion

    Well done for fooling so many though, I kinda wish I kept my mouth shut about the photoshop as I posted too early and it may have been the reason for not fooling more
     
     

  4.  
    #53
    Bfuk Legend
    Car Details
    RJB328i's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    350i
    Year of Manufacture:
    1989
    Transmission Type:
    manual
    Car Body Type:
    2 door vert
    RJB328i's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    surrey
    Posts
    5,675
    Thanks
    7,052
    Thanked 6,626 Times in 4,238 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by A20 RYM View Post
    Ralph, I'm not a fan of Lambo doors as you know but they did actually look almost acceptable

    I guessed that it may be a photoshop for a couple of reasons

    1) You don't keep secrets when it comes to modding as I think you would like to know the overall opinion before doing something

    2) If the majority of members said NO RALPH DON'T DO IT, then I don't think you would

    3) "IF" you were to have this done then I believe it would be part of a larger project

    I still wouldn't ever vote that you get it done though mate but that doesn't mean ton say I'm right. It's just my opinion

    Well done for fooling so many though, I kinda wish I kept my mouth shut about the photoshop as I posted too early and it may have been the reason for not fooling more
    no there not for me mate, allthough it does look pretty good imo, you know how my mind works by now and after the continuing comments i had to try some think
     
     

  5.  
    #54
    Bimmer Fan
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Middlesex
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    1,817
    Thanked 7,115 Times in 5,338 Posts
    Fook me you actually did it Ralph . Good for parking in tight places, but not good for low roof car parks
     
     

  6.  
    #55
    BMW Crazed
    Car Details
    m3tobe's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    e36 m3
    Year of Manufacture:
    1995
    Transmission Type:
    manual
    Car Body Type:
    convertible

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    crawley
    Posts
    201
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 36 Times in 31 Posts
    i lik ethem lol given me an idea now lol
     
     

  7.  
    #56
    Bimmer Fan
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Middlesex
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    1,817
    Thanked 7,115 Times in 5,338 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by m3tobe View Post
    i lik ethem lol given me an idea now lol
    Be original and go for gull wing
     
     

  8.  
    #57
    BMW Crazed
    Car Details
    Flakmonkey's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    328i
    Year of Manufacture:
    1998
    Transmission Type:
    manual
    Car Body Type:
    Touring
    Flakmonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Hinckley, Leics
    Posts
    195
    Thanks
    79
    Thanked 206 Times in 146 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NealP View Post
    Be original and go for gull wing
    That's so last year. Peugeot 1007 style sliding doors are the next big thing
     
     

  9.  
    #58
    Bfuk Legend
    Car Details
    RJB328i's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    350i
    Year of Manufacture:
    1989
    Transmission Type:
    manual
    Car Body Type:
    2 door vert
    RJB328i's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    surrey
    Posts
    5,675
    Thanks
    7,052
    Thanked 6,626 Times in 4,238 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Flakmonkey View Post
    That's so last year. Peugeot 1007 style sliding doors are the next big thing
    now there's a fault, any chance flakmonkey
     
     

  10.  
    #59
    Bfuk Legend
    Car Details
    RJB328i's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    350i
    Year of Manufacture:
    1989
    Transmission Type:
    manual
    Car Body Type:
    2 door vert
    RJB328i's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    surrey
    Posts
    5,675
    Thanks
    7,052
    Thanked 6,626 Times in 4,238 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NealP View Post
    Fook me you actually did it Ralph . Good for parking in tight places, but not good for low roof car parks
    looking nice Neal
     
     

  11.  
    #60
    BMW Crazed
    Car Details
    J.Salmon's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    316i
    Year of Manufacture:
    1991
    Transmission Type:
    manual
    Car Body Type:
    coupe

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    north yorkshire
    Posts
    216
    Thanks
    140
    Thanked 90 Times in 82 Posts
    very good
     
     

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
Tags for this Thread

View Tag Cloud

Posting Permissions
  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts