BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1995 E36 328i coupe-rear spoiler or no rear spoiler

Tags
couperear
4K views 47 replies 17 participants last post by  KEVFRST 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Thinking of losing the rear spoiler on my coupe due to looking different to others but other mates of mine think its part of what makes the car and will lose a certain sense of style that comes with the coupe.

Do i keep the spoiler but by a slightly different style to mine?

just have a lip spoiler which i quite like?

none at all?
car as it stands

hoping to lower it loads more at some point soon and fell in love with this look

http://www.flickr.com/photos/zebbz/4103354978/in/set-72157622801393988/

Any views either way as i want to be different to others out there and incorporate my own ideas too as i have loads of other thoughts in mind for it at the moment

See less See more
#33 ·
have to agree with you as coilovers do give a rough ride,had a jamex shock/spring kit fitted to the golf after one of the coilovers failed and at a 40 mm drop it looked nice and felt really smooth so might be tempted to go eibach.Bilstein route as that gets rave reviews.

time to start saving again as i am broke and the missus wants the decorating doing

#37 ·
Personally, i like mine without a spoiler, i might put a tiny little lip spoiler on, but i think it looks a lot better without,

(excuse the wheels, they are just wheels im using while i referb my RC041s)

Reactions: Spirit
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.