BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1994 E36 320i new low look

790 views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  Devonlad2010 
#1 ·
After weeks of thinking about lowering my car i decided just to get on with it today and see what it would be like.....
I lowered the car 40mm all round and really like the new look and the much improved road handling:thumbsup however i am now thinking about a further 20mm drop on the front,any thoughts on this??

below are a couple of before and after pictures i took,
Next job is the paint shop to get the new rear arch re-sprayed before the salt and dirt get put on the roads.

before the drop....

and the new look.......

See less See more
#4 ·
10/10 for observation:) yup new 17" wheels with almost new goodyear eagles F1 fitted to them all for £156 from the good old e bay (i love that site).
still fancy going that extra 20mm on the front though,however i have yet to have the wife and 2 kids in the car just to see how low it goes without rubbing LOL

#9 ·
looks sweet mate, mines dropped 60m all round and it looks mental but the front is lowwer than the back for some reason? it was done by last owner so i couldnt say for defo if its 60m but it looks it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.