Heres a thread to show how to remove the OBD port, A few of you have asked how to do this so here it is. 10minute job.
Tools: you need a philips headed screwdriver and a set of torx screwdriver bits/screwdrivers.
1. remove the 3 x torx screws from the kick panel below the steering column.
2. Next remove the phillips screw in the bonnet release handle.
3. remove the panel screw behind the handle you just removed, this will loosen up the panel a little.
4. Pull the trim off from around the OBD port. Note: you may need to use some force as there are two panel clips behind it.
5. Remove the screws from the top and bottom of the OBD port to release it from the mounting.
Put the screws back so they dont get lost (or put a dummy OBD port in place if you already have one)
6. Hide the OBD port somewhere in that dash area.
7. Replace all the panels in the reverse order. note the panel clip still in the body work (if this happens slide the panel back into it)
8. Put the cover back on and go have a cuppa with the knowledge your car is now a lot harder for the little sh*ts so steal.