My partner is currently going through a really complicated and lengthy claim with the AA, this involves their legal representatives etc (Non fault) but has been an absolute nightmare from day 1 (The accident happened early July) she is still waiting for a settlement offer etc. She has just had a renewal document through but does not want to stay with them due to all the hassle that she's been through.
The question is, can she move to another insurance company whilst this claim is still ongoing without any problems? It's been confirmed as a non fault accident but no final offer has been made as yet. So she is worried about being liable for the legal fees if she doesn't renew?
Any help would be appreciated.