Model of Car:
    520d
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    auto
    Car Body Type:
    saloon

Thanks
    i am new to this site and on the look out for a e46 330ci sport.i currently have a 1999 vectra which i have had converted to a 3.0l v6 with other mods like lightened flywheel,enlarged throttle body and all the usual other stuff. a lot of the knowledge and performance tips i gained from a popular vectra site.i feel i need to move on to something different and i am on the look out for a 330ci manual.but i wont be leaving it standard as i will be wanting more power but not going to the expense of supercharger.so i hope some of you people with the knowledge can point out the best tuning tips for the 330 e46.cheers bjc
    heres the vec i own that will soon be broke and replaced with a bmw thanks for any advice

2. Remove Advertisements
    BimmerForums.co.uk
    Advertisements

Bimmer Fan
    Car Details
    Will_c's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    330Ci
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    Manual
    Car Body Type:
    Coupe

Thanks
    Good Good thats one less vectra on the road!!
    sorry i just despise them! Probebly from the days when they were rep mobiles!

Whatever you do with the 330 is going to be expensive! If you have the extra £££ which it sounds like you have then i would buy an M3 as they are seriously cheap at the moment. If not then start with the basics. Full stainless exhaust with manifolds, Decent induction system, good set of plugs, remap etc. Oh and i would defo recomend a SPrint Booster!
    After that things will get very expensive!