Hi guys, im going to be replacing my centre box with straight pipes (more accurately cherry bomb glasspacks)
i was wondering...since the diameter of the piping is 2" do i get inlet/outlet 2" or inlet/outlet 2 1/4" so that i can slide the piping over the old piping and clamp it on

Thank you