Model of Car:
    325i
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    manual
    Car Body Type:
    saloon

Thanks
    just got the manifolds fitted today and nearly 0 difference in sound :-( seems a little more peppy through the range but on the whole quite disappointed, am now definitely getting the centre boxes removed and having stainless throughout I mean I was hoping for more sound then power and it hasn't really given me either, anyway I'm happy I have a stainless manifold(not headers by the way) although I wish I did get them now. so next mods are straight through stainless from manifold no cat and getting it tuned to work with the mods. anyone else surprised at no sound difference? Cuz I sure am lol

2. Remove Advertisements
    BimmerForums.co.uk
    Advertisements

BMW Maestro
    Car Details
    danidge's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    E36 323i + cbr1000rr
    Year of Manufacture:
    98 + 04
    Transmission Type:
    Manual
    Car Body Type:
    Coupe
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by e362.5 View Post
    just got the manifolds fitted today and nearly 0 difference in sound :-( seems a little more peppy through the range but on the whole quite disappointed, am now definitely getting the centre boxes removed and having stainless throughout I mean I was hoping for more sound then power and it hasn't really given me either, anyway I'm happy I have a stainless manifold(not headers by the way) although I wish I did get them now. so next mods are straight through stainless from manifold no cat and getting it tuned to work with the mods. anyone else surprised at no sound difference? Cuz I sure am lol
    i put raceland manifolds on mine too and they done nothing, cba to take the bastards off again :P

BMW Fanatic
    Car Details
    e362.5's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    325i
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    manual
    Car Body Type:
    saloon

Thanks
    Lol, just had the chip delivered from Enda @ end tuning, would definitely recommend getting one from this guy very fast service and extremely cheap for what he offers, noticed power where it just wasn't before and its been raining hard here so haven't given it a dry road test yet, at the moment it's just spinning up as soon as you get 2nd or even just accelerating in 1st!! had it mapped to limit at 7k and it sounds amazing, like it was built for it. Next step straight through stainless centre pipes (removing centre boxes) so if that doesn't make it sound even better I'll be stumped and gutted lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12