Hi there, had my car for six months now its a uk e46 330ci 2001 pre facelift. Id just like to know what mods you would do next as I'm finding it hard to decide.
mods so far: fitted/purchased/not yet fitted
1. HSD mono pro coil-overs adjustable top mounts etc : fitted
2. fully polly bushed arms all round and rear subframe :fitted
3. Mason engineering X brace rear subframe :fitted
4. safety devices rear roll cage :awaiting delivery
5. 2x corbeau spring carbon/kevlar buckets :awaiting delivery
6. schroth 4 point harnesses 3 inch wide :awaiting delivery
7. stripped out :when cage is installed
8. 215mm racing clutch single plate with lightweight flywheel (made by me as i work for helix autosport) :not yet fitted
9. Smaller racing wheel : not yet ordered
im not sure what to go with next , upgraded brakes 996 brembos cheep for me as I'm an engineer and can make brackets, or new wheels 18 x 8.5 square set up rota grid drifts all round, or carbon bonnet to get some weight off the front ?????
some photos old/new