BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

Rolling Road Results (figures and graphs)

Tags
graphs
78K views 121 replies 70 participants last post by  BigKev 
#1 ·
OK guys, here's where you can post up your results from rolling road sessions. Please state both BHP and WHP, dyno graphs (if you have the AFR graph, post that as well) and mods for the car. Obviously, car details (model, engine size, mileage) too.

It should helps us all find out what mods are worth. :thumbsup

#64 ·
Hi could i have a quote for a bmw e91 330D 231.

Think its mapped, want to ensure the torque is tuned to below 530nm as its the manual. Just had a new dmf and clutch and want to protect these as well. Are these live maps done on a rolling road, will the quote include extras such as egr delete, speed limiter removal?

Kind regards,
Jake

#73 ·
E90 BMW 325d tuned at BW Chiptune

Recently took my 2006 E90 325d to BW Chiptune for a remap after only having it for a couple of weeks.

Turned out it had already been remapped to 250bhp with 410lb/ft with the dpf removed.

Jason at BW managed to increase this to 270bhp and 470lb/ft (640Nm).

On an otherwise completely standard car it's hilarious.

#74 ·
Recently took my 2006 E90 325d to BW Chiptune for a remap after only having it for a couple of weeks.

Turned out it had already been remapped to 250bhp with 410lb/ft with the dpf removed.

Jason at BW managed to increase this to 270bhp and 470lb/ft (640Nm).

On an otherwise completely standard car it's hilarious.
How's your clutch holding up to all that torque?

#83 · (Edited)
Hi,
BMW 330d e90 2007 115K
My car tune still in development but I have the following mods:
Vklr hybrid turbo;
3" exhaust with twin 2.5"
Custom exhaust manifold,
Custom cp3 pump,
Newer Injectors,
Bigger IC with 2.5" pipes,
Oil Catch can,
BHP 354
TORQUE 789nm

Upgrades coming next month:
Custom Compound turbo with a S360V turbo,
6hp28 gearbox,
Custom exhaust manifold.

All mods done by me.
Regards,
Jackson.

Attachments

#84 ·
My 2008 BMW 325i 3.0. Much more suitable amount of power for a 3ltr engine up 39hp and 48nm.

I was a little disappointed at the increase in bhp as although I now have 330i torque. I had hoped I would have been able to reach within a few bhp of the 270 of the 330.

Would a custom map yield greater results or does anyone (who knows what there doing) reading this think they could get better results?

Attachments

#86 ·
Scott has your car got any mods ???
As them readings seen very high
Which Dyno was it tested on and who's the company

BW chiptune
Tuning BMWs since 1991
BW autorepairs
Over 30 year repairing BMWs
New and fully refurbished BMW Ecus
0208 561 1818
07831 103030
Hayes
UB3 1BB

#91 ·
This is my 63 plate 125D. Totally standard and mapped by Rick at Unicorndevelopments. I can't fault his dedication and skill in getting the most out of my car.
Unfortunately I was made redundant not long after it was mapped so someone else I'd driving around in a fantastic car.

New job and now a newer 15 plate car that's going in for the same treatment soon.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.