BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

E46 330ci Remap in Hampshire

Tags
hampshire
2K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  APtuning 
#1 ·
Hi guys just wondering if anyone can recommend a good place near Portsmouth to get my car remapped , spoken to Bartley in Southampton and they wanted £550 which I thought was a bit steep as I have seen places further north like motech doing it for £200 , any reviews on how people with 330 remaps have found them please also let me know , thanks in advance , Mark :hihi

#2 ·
hiya there, we do plenty of 330i's these days since word is getting around about how good the maps are that we do. I'm in kent so it's a little way to come but if you read feedback on here from some previous customers, you will see that some come a fair distance!
If I can be of any further help then give me a shout on 07738236577 and we can have a chat and hopefully book you in.

#3 ·
Hi,

I was tempted to go to a place called DMS in Soton, not sure of the cost, but they told a good story (y). I will propbably go to the midlands for mine as my Bro wants to map his merc at the same time.

Dave

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.