Model of Car:
    e46
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    manual
    Car Body Type:
    sedan
    Thanks
    I bought a tested map on over 30 cars modified by engeneers who knows what they do and i just remapped it with mpps. You dont need expensive tools to perform flash function because there its just a nonvolatile memory more simple than a phone memory for example.
    I am happy with this map even if i have a faulty needle motion sensor .and sometimes i feel powerloss, but im gonna change it to enjoy the full features. I have a friend with the same map and without technical issues..and i can say that a vwpassat 2.5 tdi is slower than this 'update'.
    I quit addictions for my 'girl' from BMW

2. Remove Advertisements
    BimmerForums.co.uk
    Advertisements

BMW Fanatic
    Car Details
    BMW_FUN's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    320D
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    MANUAL
    Car Body Type:
    saloon
    Thanks

BMW Crazed
    Car Details
    mburns121's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    330d
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    manual
    Car Body Type:
    saloon

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by juice View Post
    I bought a tested map on over 30 cars modified by engeneers who knows what they do and i just remapped it with mpps. You dont need expensive tools to perform flash function because there its just a nonvolatile memory more simple than a phone memory for example.
    I am happy with this map even if i have a faulty needle motion sensor .and sometimes i feel powerloss, but im gonna change it to enjoy the full features. I have a friend with the same map and without technical issues..and i can say that a vwpassat 2.5 tdi is slower than this 'update'.
    Wow. Happy with a car that suffers from powerloss. Most good companies won't support you with good files if you use china tools as it's what is damaging the industry, not just taking customers from them. People change a 6-10 maps, overstate bhp and torque figures, jobs a good one. Not.
    It's easy to make more power from most diesel ecu's(by cheating), the tricky part is doing it the right way, making good smooth power that pulls harder for longer, without smoking or blowing turbos.
    Bwchiptune doesn't just sell bluefin things they are his proven maps on it. It's allot safer buying from someone than can not only map cars but also develop new hardware.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12