Model of Car:
    525d
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    auto
    Car Body Type:
    saloon

Thanks
    i new this stuff from few years back, must be new in uk, found on ebay, i have used it for my old beemer in europe(wasn't available in uk), made huge difference, though to mention here could be usefull to someone RVS Technology DiP Diesel injection pump treatment/restorer. Nanoceramic | eBay

2. Remove Advertisements
    BimmerForums.co.uk
    Advertisements

BMW Maestro
    Car Details
    ragtop steve's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    E60 530D & F07 535D GT
    Year of Manufacture:
    2006 & 2012
    Transmission Type:
    manual & Auto
    Car Body Type:
    Saloon & Hatchback
    Thanks
    Just get Millers from Opie Oils, Just as good, dose the same job and less then half the price

Millers Oils Diesel Power Ecomax

BMW its an addiction, Its a drug

Bimmer Fan
    Car Details
    steven321's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    525d
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    auto
    Car Body Type:
    saloon

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ragtop steve View Post
    Just get Millers from Opie Oils, Just as good, dose the same job and less then half the price

Millers Oils Diesel Power Ecomax
    its totally diffrent product, doesnt do the same job and treatment dont last 80000miles, simple cleaner and not restorer. You will need 20 times more of ecomax to achieve results so its not cheaper...People are sceptic about things they dont understand...

BMW Maestro
    Car Details
    mjojom's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    e61
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    A
    Car Body Type:
    T

Thanks

Premium Member
    Car Details
    matthew_henson's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    E61 525d Touring
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    Manual
    Car Body Type:
    Touring/Estate
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,411 Times in 1,222 Posts
    All these things make hefty promises but logic tells you they can't be true. Firstly the holes in a common rail diesel injector are microscopic, way to small to be seen with the naked eye and once blocked can only be cleaned mechancially with something like and ultrasonic cleaner. Even with a cleaning agent in the diesel, the fluid has to pass through the hole to clean it, once blocked that is not going to happen.

Secondly no magical secret sauce is going to repair or rebuild worn metal or seals, the only thing that does that replacement. They all talk of wonderful micro/nano/sub atomic molecular God particles but it is basically PTFE powder (remember Slick 50) and all that will do is provide some short lived lubricate and probably build up in the injectors.

Millers/Forte/BG244 etc. will all dissolve and flush deposits in the fuel system which is a good thing but nothing will replace something that has worn away.

Unless you can prove otherwise it is a grand con!

EDIT: Apparently Ferrosilcate the magical micro/nano/sub atomic molecular God particles they talk of are used in the production of zinc and for molecular filter, couldn't find a patent for automotive lubrication or metal repair

Bimmer Fan
    Car Details
    steven321's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    525d
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    auto
    Car Body Type:
    saloon

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by matthew_henson View Post
    All these things make hefty promises but logic tells you they can't be true. Firstly the holes in a common rail diesel injector are microscopic, way to small to be seen with the naked eye and once blocked can only be cleaned mechancially with something like and ultrasonic cleaner. Even with a cleaning agent in the diesel, the fluid has to pass through the hole to clean it, once blocked that is not going to happen.

Secondly no magical secret sauce is going to repair or rebuild worn metal or seals, the only thing that does that replacement. They all talk of wonderful micro/nano/sub atomic molecular God particles but it is basically PTFE powder (remember Slick 50) and all that will do is provide some short lived lubricate and probably build up in the injectors.

Millers/Forte/BG244 etc. will all dissolve and flush deposits in the fuel system which is a good thing but nothing will replace something that has worn away.

Unless you can prove otherwise it is a grand con!

EDIT: Apparently Ferrosilcate the magical micro/nano/sub atomic molecular God particles they talk of are used in the production of zinc and for molecular filter, couldn't find a patent for automotive lubrication or metal repair
    i guess many things its hard to justify and believe in until you tried it i have and i know, my father in law still drives 1995 audi A6 2.5 with 350k miles without rebuid theated with rvs 4 times now since 2006, mechanical still going as good as 17 years ago. Back in 2007 i had E23 745i with 420k miles and after double treatment i couldnt believe how engine improved. Before that logic told me different.

Bimmer Fan
    Car Details
    steven321's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    525d
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    auto
    Car Body Type:
    saloon

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mjojom View Post
    its just another cleaner ,use every 7k miles......

Premium Member
    Car Details
    Model of Car:
    E61 525d Touring
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    Manual
    Car Body Type:
    Touring/Estate
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by steven321 View Post
    i guess many things its hard to justify and believe in until you tried it i have and i know, my father in law still drives 1995 audi A6 2.5 with 350k miles without rebuid theated with rvs 4 times now since 2006, mechanical still going as good as 17 years ago. Back in 2007 i had E23 745i with 420k miles and after double treatment i couldnt believe how engine improved. Before that logic told me different.
    My Masters Degree in Physics and general atheism tell me otherwise... you don't work for this crowd per chance?

Bimmer Fan
    Car Details
    steven321's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    525d
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    auto
    Car Body Type:
    saloon

Thanks
    just to clarify, im not salesman or agent of any kind! just i know this stuff from the past and its wildly popular in east europe (thats were i got to know it), russia (were invented i think), scandinavia, maybe states and canada, never seen in UK before , have a read in more precise explanation RUSPROMREMONT.

Premium Member
    Car Details
    Model of Car:
    E61 525d Touring
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    Manual
    Car Body Type:
    Touring/Estate
    Thanks
    Same concept as Slick 50, it is an additive that builds up on bearing surfaces, there are no patent numbers and so in my mind it offers nothing new that PTFE products don't already offer.

I certainly woundn't put it anywhere near my high pressure pump or injectors although might sling it in the engine of say my old 70's 2002tii, that kind of stuff works on old motors

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast