looking at replacing the suspension on my car - I was originally going to get a Weitec GT shocks and lowering springs - but the more I think of it the more coilovers are appealing to me!!
I've done some reading on this and other sites -but interested to hear what people think of any of the following options (good or bad) - the list I've narrowed it down to is:
* AP Sportfahrwerke Coilovers (need to confirm if suitable for my car..) = £325
* V-Maxx Coilovers = £357.60
* Apex RDX Coilovers = £408.49
* Weitec HICON GT Coilovers = £477.63
* FK Highsport Coilovers = £484.04
* FK Silverline Coilovers = £612.65
At the moment I think I'm erring towards the Weitec HICON GT (made by same parent company as KW) or the FK Highsport kit.. given they seem to receive favorable reviews.. but just wondered if there really is so much difference between any of the above options i.e. does buying the more expensive kits make them better?
EDIT: forgot to say that I will also be adding a strut brace (possibly E-tech or other suggestions?) and Rogue Engineering RSM!