BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

BMW Z3 ACS and Hamann parts catalogues

4K views 7 replies 2 participants last post by  RJB328i 
#1 ·
I came across these today so thought I'd share for any fellow Z3 owners interested - I was going to post this in the Z3 section but got a row off Ian for posting something else which wasn't 'techy'! LOL! - so I *think* this is the right section as they are to do with essentially tuning parts?? - maybe not? I hope so at least as I don't want the mods working OT on my behalf! :):rofl:rofl

You might find these useful to see what products ACS and Hamann offered the Z3 as both don't provide pictures/details of these on their websites any longer (given the age of the cars as they tend to focus on the newer models) - these are purely for informational purposes only and to validate what official offerings were provided by ACS and Hamann.

:thumbsup:)

#5 ·
:thumbsup

it's interesting to see what direction they both took with the Z3 style wise (interior and exterior) - it also looks like they both toyed with sticking in the V8's from other models (as Hartge did also!) - now that would make for a decent run around! :rofl

#7 ·
yep I'd agree - I think Hamann is maybe wanting to be a little more radical (i.e. make it easily identifiable that it has Hamann parts) whereas ACS looks like they're trying to enhance what's there and is a bit more subtle..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.