335d
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    Automatic
    Car Body Type:
    Coupe

Thanks
    Hi guys,

I just thought Iíd post a quick update of my experience with the 335d with software map from Enda at EndTuning, however, I canít seem to find the original post I put up when I first remapped the car! But here is an update in any case.

2011 335d Coupe, bought new in 09/11
    Mileage when map put on car 5000 approx. (04/12)
    Mileage at time of revised post 24000 approx. (08/13

Donít get me wrong, the M57 N2 (35d) is a fantastic engine from stock, but if there is extra performance that can be safely exploited, why not exploit it?!

This is my second BMW, and my second diesel coupe. The first one was a great 330Cd, also remapped to about 260ps and that car sang all the way until I sold it at about 144k. I was sad to see it go but had to generate funds for a kitchen and a new central heating boiler.

Enter the new 335d. Iíve now covered more than 24000 happy miles since picking it up (nearly 20000 with the map) and the car is running great, no issues whatsoever since mapping. I canít say whether there has been a recordable improvement in fuel economy (didnít have enough miles on the car prior to remap to get a good base line), but I have recorded every fill up (price, litres and mileage) since the car was new and its greater that 38mpg over the life of the vehicle.

The best I have achieved is 47mpg on a run to the continent (the whole trip abroad came in at average 44mpg) but generally sits around the 38mpg. Infact now that I have passed 20k the economy seems to be getting better and better (but that could just be coincidence and is probably helped by the nice weather weíve been having over the last couple of months).

So anyway, after nearly 1 Ĺ years with the remap Iím happy, if youíre looking for a solid map for your 335d with solid backup, give Enda a call. I donít think you will be disappointed.

If anyone wants more info, see the car or try the map and theyíre in the area, feel free to get in touch.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to russellg2000 For This Useful Post:

TheEnd†(09-08-2013)

3. Remove Advertisements
    BimmerForums.co.uk
    Advertisements

BMW Guru
    Car Details
    TheEnd's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    Auto
    Car Body Type:
    Saloon
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,990 Times in 2,440 Posts
    Thanks for the feedback!

Bimmer Fan
    Car Details
    russellg2000's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    335d
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    Automatic
    Car Body Type:
    Coupe

Thanks
    No problem Enda!

I'll see if I can dig out my initial review, I cant seem to find it on the forum. It was quite lengthy but described my experience and initial thoughts on the map in the car. Generally all positive, only notable exception was the potential to be changing out the rear tyres sooner!

And of course if you need any feedback/testimonials for future customers feel free to pass on my details.

Thanks again.