BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

325ti back box, can't find anything!

Tags
325ti box find
1K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  bwchiptune 
#1 ·
Hi all, as the title suggests I've been looking for a new aftermarket back box for my e46 325ti, I've looked all over and all I can find are either eisenmann or super sprint back boxes and they are certainly not cheap! I seem to remember seeing a link for a blueflame backbox for the compact on here but can't for the life of me find it, so, if anyone knows of a cheap (ish) backbox for the compact then please let me know! :) Also wondered if I can't find anything would a backbox for a 325ci or something similar fit? I have a nasty feeling they'll be too long. Any help greatly appreciated :)

#6 ·
I had a look on Motorsport world yesterday and they don't do a jetex or blueflame for the 325 compact, they do stock fox exhausts though, anyone had any experience with Fox exhausts before? And bwchiptune I was actually looking at the Simota induction kit the other day, what sort of power gains could I expect with a Simota, a new exhaust and then a remap?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.