Just bought myself the car in my specs and am looking to do some performance mods. I have a budget of about £750, including labour. My thoughts are:
1) Remap - which company is best, Emaps, Superchips, AP Tuning?
2) Some type of exhaust mod, maybe decat - what are my options here?
3) Vanos Seal Replacement - Was thinking buying them for USD 60.00 then getting them fitted, guessing about 5 hours labour?
4) Air Filter - Is this actually worth it, research suggests mixed results?
5) Anything else that works! - Headers, cams????? (no nothing about these!)
I know some good indie mechanics who charge about 15 an hour, so assuming that rate, what could I do for my money, and what options should I go for from the above list?