BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

2000 E46 318Ci - Spoiler

2K views 15 replies 6 participants last post by  delboylee 
#1 ·
happy new year everyone!!

I have a spoiler on my car and want to take it off. Does my car come with one factory fitted or would it be an aftermarket upgrade?

Ive looked on realoem but cant make it out :frown

#6 ·
hi i was wondering what the performace of your car is like as i am looking to buy one is it the 1895cc ? i think that spoiler suits that one mate :)

#8 ·
Hi Matt, yep it is the 1895cc engine. I bought it about 3 weeks ago after writing off my 1998 E46 318i saloon (same engine). To me it feels much more responsive and no lag, but the engine light is permantly on and ive had loads done to it, so i think it might of had a dodgy remap previously :(

#11 ·
as tall steve aid mate removing it is goin to cause you some bodywork but if your up for the job then fire away :) is yours relitivley quick for you as it is and whats your mpg like?

#14 ·
Leave spoiler alone.

Unless done really well there is potential for filled holes to rust from the back / inside out.

Additionally your boot lid will probably look an odd colour under street lights.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.