BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1997 e36 328i m50 manifold

Tags
m50 manifold
1K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  djsteviec01 
#1 ·
Hi i have had the m50 manifold fitted to my 328i but im sure its not correct. Im going to take it off later and start again. The biggest thing im unsure of is what to do with the hose that comes off the ccv mine is running back in to the manifold via a t-piece but im not sure this is correct. There is also the thin hose that comes off the main connector that goes in to the mani which im not sure what to do with. I think everything else is correct.
Thanks for any help

#7 ·
Yeah i have spoke to you in the past and have heard many good reviews my mate rants about your manifolds every time he looks at my mess. For what its worth i will get one properly converted from you in the future. Its just funds are tight and i have a dyno this saturday and would like it to be running as best as possible for that day, far to soon to be getting one converted from yourself. Please pm me the price of the converted manifold for future reference. I will use my 328i tb on the converted one so it would just be straight manifold swap.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.