BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1994 E36 M3 B-C Coilovers

2K views 12 replies 5 participants last post by  mark beardmore 
#1 ·
I am thinking about purchasing b-c coilovers for my m3 and was wondering if anyone on here has used them, i have only heard good things about them and would appreciate any feedback from bmw forum members.

#8 ·
I have heard that they are pretty stiff?! But other than that, I have heard good thinks about them as well... Although a friend of mine from Eibach called them up if they would be interested in using Eibach springs on their kits and they told him they only cost approx £5-£10 per spring on the kits which Eibach cannot match... So you could look at it in a different light.

#10 ·
Indeed mate, I have great trust in Eibach though - even they use KW dampers.

KW make Weitec and AP coilovers...

IIRC H&R use a Bilsiten damper?!

Koni I think make all their own!?

I know a few peeps with the BC coilovers though :) seem to be nice stuff.

It is just a massive worry when you see kits on ebay that are new and cost £150-£200 :O

#12 ·
hiya late reply soz.ive got a vert and on soft setting im more than happy with the ride. i did turn the front two turns the other day and i wasnt happy and turned them back.its always there tho for when i get it on the track and the adjustments of height are fantastic for getting the stance right but not ruining the ride.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.