BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

2001 E46 330CI - Advise on sportkit

563 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Joshes 
#1 ·
Hiya,

I'm about to purchase a sport-kit. I have done my research and narrow down to:
Bilstein B12 (combo of Eibach springs and Bilstein shocks) versus Eibach Pro-Damper Kit. They both in the region of £600 on eBay.

I will use this on my 330CI for daily use. What I am looking for is a sportskit that can give better handling not too bouncy or harsh and doesn't look to low.
I have recently purchased a set of 19 inch BMW OEM MV4 wheels which will be set up with following tires size which I believe recommended sizes from BMW: Front: 235/35/19 and Rear: 265/30/19.

I have done some googling and found even pros and cons. Maybe anyone have experienced using these sportskit and can give me some inputs pleaseeeee... - I am open too for other suggestions maybe coilover set for the similar price. What I found from the coilover in those brand i.e. Eibach, Bilstein, KW are between £900 to £1,500 but then I am unsure about other brand of coilover. I searched on eBay and found coilover ranges from £180 to £700 bu I am unfamiliar with the name thus I am unsure about the quality and the ride.

Help me out please.

Cheers!
Josh

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.