BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1999 318iS Coupe - Just bought a powder coated Rocker Cover :-)

3K views 20 replies 9 participants last post by  ako89 
#1 ·
Hello everybody :D

I just won the auction for this lovely powder coated rocker cover for the M44 engine in my 318iS :hihi

what do you guys think ????

See less See more
#5 ·
thanks ! :D

I have bought a new BMW spark plug cover too so that will add to the tidyness :)

The person who has done this rocker cover has also done an inlet manifold for the 316i E30, I am trying to convince him to do one for the M44 engine. I think it will look equally as awesome !!!!!!!!!:jump:jump:jump

This is the manifold hes done for the E30 1.6i engine:

#17 ·
Hi Ryan - as I said in the other thread, it's been sent and should be with you shortly, any problems please let me know, and it'd be nice to get a pic of it fitted too :D

Also...

Very good advice. I always do my best to ensure the rocker cover is free from grit and other debris as, as has been mentioned above, it can ruin an engine very quickly, but, as with any engine part, you MUST make sure it's suitable for fitting beforehand!

#12 ·
I will post the link when I get home from work mate, yes he does do custom colours, he replied to me earlier and says he can do a manifold for me, but would need me to source the manifold and send it to him for it do be powder coated... the hunt begins for a M44 Inlet manifold :cloud9

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.