BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1992 E36 325i low manifold vacuum

2K views 8 replies 3 participants last post by  acctyii 
#1 ·
hi have tried lots to fix this all ovious like leaks and valve timing i paid someone (mobile diagnostics)to look no solution!has anybody ever had a problem like this or somthing like this as am all out of ideas now and loosing hope on it please any help very welcome.

#3 ·
prob is vacuum is low giving poor economy\rough idle have checked valve timing/leaks/cylinder compression/all seems fine but low vacuum remains and is steady low reading indicating a problem common to all 6 cylinders!only other thing i could think off is ignision timing so i tried new dme,no change am out of ideas now.

#9 ·
hi idle is about 850 and very lumpy,has always been like this since i brought it i personaly have tried lots of replacment parts it was the mobile diagnostics that brought this fault up he was convinced the valve timing was wrong(checked it was 1-2 degrees out so put right )problem remains he came and had another look and suggested bottom kekway/woodruff key also checked all is fine so am now lost!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.