BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1985 E30 318i... what to do to it?

Tags
1985 318i e30
1K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  boyoracer21 
#1 ·
hi, im new to this forum but frequented over at e36coupe.com. I had an E36 318is that i smashed on the Nurburgring a couple of weeks ago, gutted.

I was going to keep my E36 until i was 25 (for insurance) then get a decent engined E46 but obviously this smash has ruined those plans! I loved my E36 so i thought i would give the old skool a go and get an E30.

I only gave £800 for it and its solid all way round, couldnt find any rust on it bar a small bit on the bonnet.

I think it will definitely look 100times better for been dropped but i dont know how far to take it. Pics are below so i would like ideas on how far to go, think i'll be sticking with original wheels.

Any other things that anyone would say need doing would be great to know too. Im going over to Germany to rip everything i can out of my E36 on Tuesday, i doubt it but are there any interchangable parts i can swap?

and one of the e36 just for old times sake :(

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.