Hi guys, I need some advise and hope somebody here can help me.
I have a BMW 2005 525d, whilst driving back home one day, I realized the car started to judder slightly and when I was parking up my car, the 'Engine Light' came ON.
And now, everytime I start the car up, it started to judder after 1 minutes starting the engine with 'check engine' light on. I have so far;
- replaced the 02 sensor,
- taken/cleaned the inlet manifold,
- cleaned the EGR,
- cleaned the MAF,
- replaced air filter,
- replaced glow plugs,
- replaced the oil separator diaphragm,
- checked the swirl flap and there are OK.
- disconnected the injector plugs, one at a time, while the engine was running to determined whether the injector are faulty but there all indicates as being OK.
- disconnected the MAF connector and it didn't make any difference, condition remains the same.
- checked for vacuum leaks and it was OK too.
I have connected it to my MaxiDiag EU702 diagnostic tool and scan the vehicle. It came out:
Can somebody please de-code the fault codes for me since my tool doesn't tell me everything, and advise me where else for me to look. Very frustrated and the old wallet is starting to get thinner every day.