BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

Adaptive M Sport suspension

2K views 10 replies 4 participants last post by  magicmerlin 
#1 ·
Hi, im new to the forum and BMW.

in the market of looking for a F30 and F31.
Seen one which ticks all the boxes 2013 330d, in the options is the "Adaptive M Sport suspension"
when visiting how would i know this car has it, is there something in the iDrive i can check, this car is the M sport trim.
many thanks in advanced

#3 ·
I may be wrong here so dont quote me but I thought the adaptive suspension has the button by the gear knob to go between sport plus and comfrot? :S

#10 ·
You'd feel it. Check in iDrive that sport mode is configured to Chassis and Drivetrain and when you go from comfort to sport mode the difference in firmness is very noticeable.

You can also run your VIN through the vin checker to make sure it has the option.

#11 ·
yes i changed it y'day to chassis and drivetrain, experimenting with both, very different to comfort mode. Amazingly quick and the feel is amazing.
Bought a F31 2012 EB (330d), that came with about £10K of extras, 2 cars at different dealers, one had adaptive suspension the other didnt but had TV, the one with the TV said Adaptive M suspension, is for towing carvans, trailers etc. But i read on this forum and many that they feel was worth the money. So in the end bought the car with the adaptive suspension. Glad i did, i ran a VIN and done a car check (£2.99) all good, the VIN was over 2 pages long so im happy with what i got.
Only issue is that A/C is very loud on one passenger side when on full max, been reading it could be something like a leave stuck. Anyway have book in my local authorised dealer to get it sorted, where i bought the car from the dealer was over 200 miles away. still pretty pi&& that they didnt check this out, as the 3 year warranty is coming to a end in September, but i have the 1 year provided from the approved used cars.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.